Let’s discover how to use the keyword research tool to help you with your Amazon business.
- Login to your Captain BI account and open Keyword Research. By clicking the Seller Tools> Keyword Research.
- Click the New Research button.
- Type the keyword you want to search and choose the correct marketplace you want to search for, and then click the Start Research button, the initial search results will be processed immediately. Note: If you want to know the performance of the keyword in more than one country, you need to conduct a separate search.
- It will need a little time to generate the result for you. Once the Research Result has been generated successfully, you can click the detail to check more information.
- From the search results, you will find all relevant keywords has been shown, it is clear to know search volume and search trend about every keyword.
- If you want to focus on a keyword, you can add it to your favorite. It is easier for you to check the keyword next time. In the same way, click the icon again, the keyword will remove from your favorite.
- It will take you to the amazon results page for the keyword by clicking the button.
- We keep the research result for you, there is no need for you to research for the same keyword you have searched.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Boost Your Amazon Sale Now
>>What should I do if the result analysis failed?
>>How can the Keyword Research Tool help you?