Amazon sellers have different needs based on the actual business stage, also your needs will change over time. So sometimes maybe you want to change the calculation method of some metrics. In this way, don’t worry, we can help you to do it.
- First, from your Captain BI account, go to FBA Inventory > FBA Settings.
- Then, choose the account.
- Click the Equation to change the calculation method of the FBA Inventory, Avg. Sales, and Days of Supply.
- You can click the Edit button to change the calculation formula for each metric.
- Customize the calculation formula, Click Confirm to save. Click Restore default to recover.
- Change the metric FBA High cost SKU.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Boost Your Amazon Sale Now
>>Inventory Manager: How to track your Amazon inventory with Captain BI?
>>FBA Claim: How to manage Amazon FBA Reimbursements with Captain BI?
Leave A Comment