- From your Captain BI account, go to Seller Tools>Review Monitoring. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the review monitoring.
- You can choose the store you want to check.
- Add the product to review the monitoring lists by clicking the Add Product button.
- You can add a single product, also you can add products in a bulk.
- If you want to pause monitor the product, you can click the Suspend Click the icon again to restart.
- Go to the amazon product page by clicking the Amazon icon.
- Click the Delete icon to delete the product from your monitoring lists.
- If you don’t want to delete the product one by one, you can choose the products you want to delete and then click Bulk Delete
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).
Boost Your Amazon Sale Now
>>How to manage Amazon FBA Reimbursements with Captain BI?
>>Tutorial: Customize the metrics for FBA inventory
>>Product Analytics: How to check the performance of each product？
Leave A Comment