Here you can customize your own costs so that you can get a more accurate profit.
- From your Captain BI account, go to Profit Report >Settings. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the Profit Report.
- There are two types of fees you can set yourself.
- Click the Import Cost button, you can upload your cost. Also, you can click the Add operating expenses button to add the cost one by one.
- Once you add the cost rule, it will display in the following rule list.
- Cost and profit setting. here you can customize the cost ratio of returned products that need to be repaid.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).
Go to customize your costs
Inventory Manager: How to track your Amazon inventory with Captain BI?
Sponsored Ads: Ads Dashboard Introduction and Overview
Sales Analytics: Dashboard Introduction and Overview
Leave A Comment