- From your Captain BI account, go to Seller Tools >Feedback Monitoring. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the FBA Inventory.
- You can choose the store you want to manage the inventory.
- Overall the status of feedback.
- Check the feedback details.
- You can focus on certain feedback by filtering.
- Click the Remark icon, you can add some information for the feedback.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(email@example.com).
Boost Your Amazon Sale Now
>>How to manage Amazon FBA Reimbursements with Captain BI?
>>Tutorial: Customize the metrics for FBA inventory
>>Product Analytics: How to check the performance of each product？
Leave A Comment