There are more than 2 billion marketplace items shipped through FBA every year, it is normal to make mistakes for Amazon. Sometimes, you do not know well the money Amazon should refund you.
FBA Claim tool analyzes your inventory to find FBA errors and calculate automatically how much money Amazon owes you. Simplify your claims process and get the amazon reimbursements quickly.
How to manage Amazon FBA Reimbursements with Captain BI?
- From your Captain BI account, go to FBA Inventory > FBA Reimbursements. Note: it is necessary to connect your Amazon store before you use the FBA Inventory.
- Firstly, you can overview the status of your Claim.
- It is clear for you to check the claim details for your stores.
- Click the Detail icon to get more information.
- Choose the claim time.
- The status of your claims at the glance from the clear displayed data.
- Check the products in a different status.
- Click details to check the detailed information about the product.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Get Your Money Back
>>How to track your Amazon inventory with Captain BI?
>>Tutorial: Customize the metrics for FBA inventory
Leave A Comment